Workers’ Compensation Team
When do you need to contact the dedicated Worker’s Compensation Social Security Disability team at Stanley Law?
If any of the following are true, you should Contact Us as soon as possible:
Fallon, Fallon & Bigsby
The hardworking Workers’ Comp crew at Stanley Law, working for you!
Pictured here are Joe Stanley, Megan Fallon, Sheila Fallon and Arthur Bigsby.
- Your workplace injuries are severe enough to require surgery.
- Your workplace injuries are moderate to severe. If you and your doctor believe your health won’t return to the condition it was prior to your injury, you may be entitled to a “permanent partial disability” award.
- You believe you’re no longer able to work on a regular basis in any job.
- You believe you can’t go back to work at your current job, but believe you could work in some capacity.
- You have significant pre-existing disabilities.
- You would like to dispute an adverse decision made by your employer, your employer’s insurance company, or your state’s workers’ comp division regarding your workers’ compensation claim.
- You believe you’re not receiving the correct benefits, or wonder if there are additional benefits you could receive.
- Your medical benefits are denied.
- Your employer has disputed a decision made by your state workers’ comp division.
- You do not understand the workers’ comp process and would feel more comfortable if an expert were representing your interests.
Regardless of the circumstances of your workers’ compensation claim, you’re entitled to obtain an attorney. If your injuries are severe enough that your life will be permanently altered, either because of permanent bodily impairment or a change in ability to work, a workers’ comp lawyer will be able to advocate on your behalf to ensure you receive the medical care and workers’ compensation benefits you’re entitled to. In addition, if your injury may keep you from working permanently, a lawyer can advise you about filing for Social Security disability benefits as well. You’ll likely be at a great disadvantage if you do not retain an attorney to represent your interests in your proceedings.
Contact The Stanley Law Offices
To schedule a free initial consultation with a lawyer at The Stanley Law Offices, contact us toll free at 800.608.3333 or 800.372.3760. Se habla español.
Workers’ Compensation Team Members at our New York and Pennsylvania Locations
With locations in upstate New York and Pennsylvania, The Stanley Law Offices combines the work of experienced and dedicated personal injury lawyers. Each of our lawyers bring a wide range of legal and real-world experience to the practice of law, helping our clients achieve the best possible results in legal matters, including serious personal injury, medical malpractice and workers’ compensation.