Legal and General Resource Links for Pennsylvania and New York
- School Cases – Student Support Services – www.p12.nysed.gov/sss/
- Medical Negligence – NYS Dept of Health Office of Professional Conduct – www.health.ny.gov
- Unemployment Insurance (UI) – www.labor.ny.gov/unemploymentassistance.shtm
- Employment Discrimination – dhr.ny.gov
- Social Security – www.ssa.gov
- NY State Court – www.nycourts.gov
- CuzJoeKnows.com – “It’s good to know Joe… Cuz Joe knows.”
- Medical Malpractice Center – Medical Malpractice facts.
- NAPIL – National Association of Personal Injury Lawyers – Directory of personal injury lawyers nationwide and source of information for the public, media and legislators in support of the personal injury litigation.
- Thomson – West (formerly West Group) – Law books, Westlaw online research, and legal resources.
- U.S. Courts – The U.S. Courts are an independent, national judiciary providing fair and impartial justice within the jurisdiction conferred by the Constitution and Congress.
- Westlaw – WestlawNext Legal Research System.
Business and Finance
- United States Chamber of Commerce – The U.S. Chamber of Commerce is the world’s largest business organization representing the interests of more than 3 million businesses of all sizes, sectors, and regions.
- USAGov – The U.S. government’s official web portal, USA.gov makes it easy for the public to get U.S. government information and services on the web.
- Library of Congress – The nation’s oldest federal cultural institution and serves as the research arm of Congress. It’s also the largest library in the world, with millions of books, recordings, photographs, maps and manuscripts in its collections.
- U.S. House of Representatives – As per the Constitution, the U.S. House of Representatives makes and passes federal laws. The House is one of Congress’s two chambers (the other is the U.S. Senate), and part of the federal government’s legislative branch.
- U.S. Senate – As per the Constitution, the U.S. Senate makes and passes federal laws. The Senate is one of Congress’s two chambers (the other is the U.S. House of Representatives), and part of the federal government’s legislative branch.
- White House – The White House is the official residence of the President of the United States, recognized worldwide as a symbol of the prestige of the presidency.
- National Weather Service – The National Weather Service (NWS) provides weather, hydrologic, and climate forecasts and warnings for the United States, its territories, adjacent waters and ocean areas, for the protection of life and property and the enhancement of the national economy.
- Yahoo! Maps – Maps, driving directions, satellite views and traffic, presented by Yahoo!.
- YellowPages.com – Find online Yellow Pages business listings, phone numbers, addresses, maps, driving directions and more.
- Nursing Home Abuse Support – Provides the most up-to-date statistics and information relating to nursing home abuse.
- New York Times – Breaking news, world news, and multimedia.
- Newspapers Online – Find local newspapers, international newspapers and U.S. newspapers online.
- USA Today – News, travel, weather, entertainment, sports, technology, U.S. and world news.
- Wall Street Journal – Business news and financial news.
- Bing – Bing, formerly MSN, is a search engine that finds and organizes the answers you need so you can make faster, more informed decisions.
- Google – Search the world’s information, including webpages, images, videos and more.
- Yahoo! – Find the most relevant information, video, images, and answers from all across the Web.