Arthur Bigsby, Jr.
35 years of experience in the practice of law including representing injured workers before the New York State Workers Compensation Board and New York State Supreme Court, Appellate Division. He has vast experience representing workers with disabilities throughout New York State. Extensive experienced representing buyers and sellers in commercial and residential real estate transactions.
Areas of Practice:
- New York State, June 1982
- Albany Law School, Albany, NY – 1981 – Juris Doctorate
- St. Lawrence University, Canton, NY – 1978 – Bachelor of Science in Biology
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- New York State Bar Association
- Onondaga County Bar Association
- Madison County Bar Association
- New York State Injured Workers Bar Association
- Former Vice President of the Cazenovia Chamber of Commerce
- Former President of the Cazenovia Pop Warner